Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16642 Discussions

Agilex5 Early Access - need FAE contact

SamWinw
Beginner

Hello !

Can anyone provide FAE contacts.

Need EAP to be able to work with AXE5-Egle board (Agile5 ES) - A5ED065BB32AE4SR0.

My  location Menlo Park CA, SLAC

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
JingyangTeh
Employee

Hi

Could you give me sometime while i get more information on this.

Regards

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos
JingyangTeh
Employee

Hi

I got information that 24.1 with Agilex5 device enablement will be release within the next 2 weeks. (1st week of April)

It is advisable that you wait for the official release of 24.1 instead.

Regards

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos
JingyangTeh
Employee

Hi

Since there are no feedback for this thread, I shall set this thread to close pending. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

If you happened to close this thread you might receive a survey. If you think you would rank your support experience less than 4 out of 10, please allow me to correct it before closing or if the problem can’t be corrected, please let me know the cause so that I may improve your future service experience.

Regards

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos