Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16666 Discussions

Can't access intel FPGA self service licensing center

jossgray
Beginner
Hi, I am trying to get the free license for Intel Quartus Starter edition, for a Arria V development kit. I am unable to access the self licensing center. Always stuck on this page. "Logged In Icon Complete Your Registration Enroll now or complete your registration here PC Refresh Icon Login with Intel® Partner Alliance Email Be sure you are using the email address associated with your Intel Partner Alliance account Login here Help Icon Contact Us for Help For any questions including pending registration status updates, chat with one of our Intel Partner Alliance team members here" PS this website is so painful to use.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Welcome to INTEL forum. May we know, have you completed your registration. Based on my understanding, the application and approval process, will take up to 3-4 working days. After the process has been completed, you will receive a confirmation email and you will have no issue in logging in to the website.

Please logging again into SSLC after that period/after receiving the confirmation email and let us know how it goes.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We have not heard from you and I hope that my last note clears up this matter and it can now be move forward. I will now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos