Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16556 Discussions

Can't download Quartus lite software or Max 10 fpga support

edboi
Beginner

Whenever I click the link to download the software I get a message saying the server wasn't able to process my request. 

I found an alternative link to download the Quartus software package.

But I also need to download the MAX 10 FPGA device support package and I can't find an alternative download link.

Is there a way to get the MAX 10 FPGA device support package?

6 Replies
AsianPanda11
Beginner
0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Hi @edboi

I think there is server issue that might temporary cause the download fail.  

Try to wait for a few hours, download again and see if the issue still persists. 

I believe the issue should be resolved now as I am able to download it. 

Best Regards,
Richard Tan

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to give Kudos. 

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

It seems there are multiple users have been impacted with similar issue. 

The IT is looking into this and will fix it as soon as possible. 

I will let you know once fixed. 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

Best Regards,
Richard Tan

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to give Kudos. 

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Hi @edboi 

The IT has fixed the download issue. 

Could you help to validate and check if the issue has been resolved from your side? 

Best Regards,
Richard Tan

edboi
Beginner
0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Thank you for the confirmation on the issue resolved. With that, I will now transition this thread to community support.

If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. 

Best Regards,
Richard Tan

0 Kudos