Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16659 Discussions

Error 112002 - Can not read any output from quartus_map

josuesantos
Beginner

Hello,

I need help in this problem of my compiler QUARTUS LITE 20.1

When I start Run my project it does go very well, but the problem is in the menssage in the system like

Error (112002): Can not read any output from quartus_map.

But I dont undenstund what i nedd do to solv this problem.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

It looks like you compiled with no files added to the project.  The Project Navigator is empty.  Where are your design files?  Add them from Project menu -> Add/Remove files.

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hi,

Does above comment help?

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hello,

We have not received a reply from you. As such, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, Feel free to open a new thread or login to ‘ https://supporttickets.intel.com ’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

If any answer from the community or Intel Support are helpful, feel free to rank your support experience by rating 4/5 survey. Please let me know of any inconvenience so that I may improve your future service experience.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos