Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16592 Discussions

How do I gain access to download Quartus / Nios2eds version 10

Michael_Kress
Beginner

I have a customer that is requiring updated to an existing project in Quartus 10.  How do I gain access to download the older versions of Quartus / Nios development environment?

0 Kudos
19 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

What device are they targeting that requires 13 year-old software?

0 Kudos
Michael_Kress
Beginner

Cyclone 2 FPGA with a Max 2 CPLD.  My client does not with up upgrade toolset at this time, but need changes for 1,000's of existing units in the field.

0 Kudos
_AK6DN_
Valued Contributor I

I would suggest upgrading to 13.0sp1. Still available for download, supports the CycloneII series. Get it here:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/collections/products/fpga/software/downloads.html?f:guidetmD240C377263B4C70A4EA0E452D0182CA=%5BQuartus%C2%AE%20II%20Software%5D

If you absolutely need v10 you will need to negotiate an NDA with Intel to get access. It is not freely downloadable any more.

0 Kudos
Michael_Kress
Beginner

How do I proceed with the NDA?  My client is very insistent on staying with Quartus 10.

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi Michael,

Greetings and welcome to Intel's forum.

At the moment we only have Quartus for download starting from version 13.0 and above with link here: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/collections/products/fpga/software/downloads.html?f:guidetmD240C377263B4C70A4EA0E452D0182CA=%5BQuartus%C2%AE%20II%20Software%5D

Unfortunately, I am afraid we do not have older Quartus versions for access anymore.

Hope this clarify your doubts.

Thank you.

Regards,

Kelly

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi Michael,

Can you confirm that a valid NDA is in place?

Once confirmed I will raise the request which should take no longer than 4 weeks (expected to be much quicker).

I will be sending you an email on requesting more information on the NDA. You may let me know through this post whether you have received my email and we shall communicate through email for privacy purpose.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Kelly

0 Kudos
Michael_Kress
Beginner

Hello Kelly,

I received the email and replies with all the requested information.  Please confirm you received the email and let me know how to proceed.

Thanks

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi Michael,

Sent you an email on the latest updates that requires your attention and additional information.

Let me know whether you've received my email and hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Regards,

Kelly

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi Michael,

Sent you an email on the latest updates that requires your attention and additional information.

Let me know whether you've received my email and hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Regards,

Kelly

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your email, I have sent in your ID for the license generation and they will proceed with approving your request. 

Kindly check your email as they will be sending the license to you. I will monitor the status from my end and update you from time to time.

It's all good now and hope to hear updates from your end whether you have received the license.

Thank you.

Regards,

​​​​​​​Kelly

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for your understanding as it may take a few days for the license to reflect in your account and do update me on the status from your end.

Regards,

Kelly

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi Michael,

Any updates from your side? Is there any further help needed from my end?

Thank you.

Regards,

Kelly

0 Kudos
Michael_Kress
Beginner

There is no change, I am not able to access the download.

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi Michael,

I have double confirmed from my end that I generated the correct license for your usage.

You may try to clear your cache and cookie first, or maybe try accessing the link I sent with incognito window.

Hope to hear on your response whether it works after the above methods are carried out.

Thank you.

Regards,

Kelly

0 Kudos
Michael_Kress
Beginner

Hi Kelly,

I have cleared cache and cookies, tried two different browsers (Chrome & Edge), and a second computer with no success.  Ideas or next step?

Best regards,

Mike

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi Mike,

Apologies for the delay, we are currently investigating your issue and will let you know as soon as we have any findings.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Regards,

Kelly

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi Michael,

Thank you.

Regards,

Kelly

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi Michael,

I have submitted another request regarding your DZP access and you should receive an email from the SMG agent support on the DZP access is granted and you are good to go.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you.

Regards,

Kelly

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel Support are helpful, please feel free to give best answer or rate 4/5 survey.

Thank you.

Regards,

Kelly Jialin, GOH

0 Kudos