Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16672 Discussions

Need IEEE 1735 Encryption Public Key for client

thomas_l
Beginner

Hello,

One of our customer wants to provide us with an encrypted IP so we can generate a bitstream with Quartus Prime Pro 18.1.

However, since they do not have Quartus Prime, they cannot encrypt their IP in a way that our Quartus can decrypt it during the synthesis.

So we want to send them the public key of Quartus so that they can use it to encrypt their IP.

Looking at other posts on the forum and the document "Introduction to Intel® FPGA IP Cores" chapter 1.11., I see that we have to request the public key on the "Intel Community Forum".

That's why I'm posting this message today, hoping that you can help me to get the public key.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Thomas

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Nurina
Employee

Hello,  

As we have addressed your problem through email, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, please login to https://supporttickets.intel.com , view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

p/s: If any answer from community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to mark as solution, give Kudos and rate 4/5 survey

Regards,

Nurina

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Nurina
Employee

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for using Intel Communities.

We require some business details so I will continue this thread through email.

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos
Nurina
Employee

Hello,  

As we have addressed your problem through email, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, please login to https://supporttickets.intel.com , view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

p/s: If any answer from community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to mark as solution, give Kudos and rate 4/5 survey

Regards,

Nurina

0 Kudos