Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16642 Discussions

Partition export issue when design block reusing was used

MinzhiWang
Novice

Hi guys,

I encounter one issue when i export design partion.  A message window was popped as follow iamge, then the Quartus action was stopped.

11.png

Our QPP version is 23.4, and device is 10CX220YF780E5G. This issue appeared when I chose exporting synthesized snapshot. But I can export sucessufully when i chose final snapshot.  Is there any info for this issue?

BTW, I didn't encounter this issue when I used QPP22.4.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
ShengN_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Ya, probably there's problem at the database qdb folder. Try prepare a copy of the design and clean the project to remove the database, then make sure compile again with v23.4, and then finally export. Let me know if the problem still exists.

Thanks,

Regards,

Sheng

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ShengN_Intel
Employee

Hi,

May be go to Project -> Clean Project, does the problem still exists?

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Sheng

0 Kudos
MinzhiWang
Novice

Hi Sheng,

Why you recommend me cleaning project? If I clean project, I will lose the previous compilation result. So I have to re-compile my project.

Besides cleaning project, I even deleted all folders which are generated during compliation. However, the same issue will appear.

0 Kudos
ShengN_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Ya, probably there's problem at the database qdb folder. Try prepare a copy of the design and clean the project to remove the database, then make sure compile again with v23.4, and then finally export. Let me know if the problem still exists.

Thanks,

Regards,

Sheng

0 Kudos
MinzhiWang
Novice

Hi Sheng,

Yes, the issue was resolved when i re-complie project after it was clean. Thanks for you help.

11.png

0 Kudos