Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16643 Discussions

Quartus II 18.1 "GPIO intel FPGA IP" not working.

Ryan-M
Beginner

Hello everyone,

I am planning to use the IP "GPIO intel FPGA IP" to realize Double Data Rate. When I use it, I make sure that the clock and input data for DDIO are correctly given. However, DDIO does not produce any output, and I don't know why. The following is the actual test situation in SignalTap. The clock used for testing is 400MHz, and the speed of the tested signal does not exceed 200MHz.

RyanM_0-1709091970314.png

Development Environment:
1. Quartus II 18.1
2. FPGA Device: Arria 10

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RichardTanSY_Intel

I run your design and notice that your design is not timing clean. (with or without signal tap). You will need to close the timing first before run signal tap.

Have you try to run simulation to check the design function?

Regards,

Richard Tan

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

Do you able to resolve the issue? 

Regards,

Richard Tan

0 Kudos
RichardTanSY_Intel

We noticed that we haven't received a response from you regarding the latest previous question/reply/answer, and will now transitioning your inquiry to our community support. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and we appreciate your understanding.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Best Regards,

Richard Tan

0 Kudos