Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16682 Discussions

Question regarding how to find the area and power analysis in Altera Quartus 2

Chirag1
Beginner

Good Afternoon sir /madam

This is Chirag P I an engineering student requesting you to help me how to find out the area and power report and how to analyze it . I have no idea about to see the report of area and power. Since I need this as soon as possible for my project work. The board I am using for my project is Altera board Quartus tool Cyclone IV GX: EP4CGX150DF31C7. Please do help me anyone. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

For area, look at the Quartus Compilation Report that pops up when you finish compilation.  For power estimates, you need to run the Power Analyzer in Quartus (Processing menu -> Start), which is not run automatically during compilation.

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

According to previous response from user "sstrell". I agree with the response and can be accepted as the answer for this question.

Do let me know if I can help you further.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos