Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16614 Discussions

Synplify Pro specific version for Quartus II

Francisca
Beginner

Hi all,

I am using Quartus II 13.0 with SP1. I would like to use the Synplify Pro tool  for my design. 

Is there an specific Synplify Pro version for Intel as there is for other vendors like Lattice or Microsemi?

If so, where can I download it? Is it free?

If not do I need to get Synplify Pro directly from Synplicity? 

According to the release notes of my Quartus Version Release Notes, the Synplify Pro supported version is E-2013.03-SP1. Where can I get this Synplify Pro version?

Thanks in advance for your answers

Best regards

Francisca

0 Kudos
5 Replies
SyafieqS

Hi Francisca,

Synplify is a third party tool that only supported with Quartus, regarding the tool, yes you need to get Synplify Pro directly from Synplicity.

0 Kudos
Francisca
Beginner

Hi SyafieqS,

thanks for your answer.

I will request Synplify Pro to Synplicity. 

In the meanwhile I have tried to use the Synplify Pro version provided with the Lattice enviroment, but apparently does not work. 

Has anyone tried this alternative?

Thanks again and regards

Francisca

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Hi Francisca,

I afraid you query wont be answered as this forum normally asked related to Quartus environment.

You may post the same question here https://www.latticesemi.com/support/forums

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

Let me know if there is any update or other concern on this

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

p/s: If any answer from community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to mark as solution and give Kudos.

0 Kudos