Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16659 Discussions

Unable to set "media mode" in Quartus 23.4 transceiver toolkit

Ranjith21
Employee

Hi, 

I am trying to set the "media mode" to "VSR_low_loss" in my transceiver toolkit on the receiver side. 

When I set the media mode to VSR_low_loss and verify it using the TTK helper script, I still readback media mode as "DEFAULT". See image titled "RCTC_media_mode.png" 

I even tried setting the media mode to "VSR_low_loss" in the Serial Lite IV IP but even this does not change it, I still readback media mode as "DEFAULT" using the TTK helper script. (See image titled "media_mode_IP.png")

Please let me know what is the fix?

Thanks, 

Ranjith 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
ZiYing_Intel
Employee

Hi Ranjith,

Can you share your .qar file here?

So that I can debug the issue from my side.

Best regards,

zying

0 Kudos
Ranjith21
Employee

Hi @ZiYing_Intel,

I have attached "project_files.zip" which contains the .sof and .rbf files that I am using for the FPGA.

Please let me know if this is enough to debug the issue from your side or you still need the .qar file?

Thanks, 

Ranjith

0 Kudos
ZiYing_Intel
Employee

Hi Ranjith,

I still can't run the .qpf file and it show the error about tcl script. It seems no tcl folder inside the project.

Can you achieve the project into .qar file and share to me again?

Best regards,

zying

0 Kudos
ZiYing_Intel
Employee

Hi Ranjith,

Is there any update from your side?

Best regards,

zying

0 Kudos
ZiYing_Intel
Employee

Hi Ranjith,

Since no hear any feedback from you, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread.

Best regards,

zying

0 Kudos