Intel® Quartus® Prime Software
Intel® Quartus® Prime Design Software, Design Entry, Synthesis, Simulation, Verification, Timing Analysis, System Design (Platform Designer, formerly Qsys)
16614 Discussions

When compiling VCS simulation libraries in Quartus software, cannot specify the path to VCS.

felix18
Beginner

Hello, I am trying to compile the simulation library for VCS, but I have already selected the path for VCS, but the quarters prompt shows that I did not select it. May I ask how to solve this problem?I have tried versions 21, 20, and 19 of Quartus, but none of them work。qqq.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
SyafieqS

One of the thing is please make sure the path can be written/read. Maybe that is the issue assuming everything is good

0 Kudos
SyafieqS

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided. Please login to https://supporttickets.intel.com/, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

p/s: If any answer from community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to mark as solution, give Kudos and rate 5/5 survey

0 Kudos