Intel® SoC FPGA Embedded Development Suite
Support for SoC FPGA Software Development, SoC FPGA HPS Architecture, HPS SoC Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems

cyclone5 hps udp server

aiedb
Beginner

hii 

i have the DE1 BOARD based on cyclone 5 HPS 

i want to use the HPS part in order to establish UDP communication with my pc 

the board will be a udp server and my pc will be a udp client 

is there any tutorial or example that can get me started . thanks for help

0 Kudos
7 Replies
JingyangTeh
Employee

Hi aiedb

Unfortunately there is no udp server example from Intel.

However I did find an example from the web that could be useful. I did not try out the example and not sure if it is working or not.

https://www.abc.se/~m6695/udp.html

Regards

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos
JingyangTeh
Employee

Hi aiedb

Any update on this case?

Regards

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos
aiedb
Beginner

hii good morning 

i know how to implement udp and even tcp server in linux , but i was wondering if there is full example of udp or TCP server utilizing the hps proccer of the cyclone 5 , a tcp server example can also be very helpful for me , thanks

0 Kudos
JingyangTeh
Employee

Hi aiedb

Sorry, unfortunately there is no official example provided by intel for the UDP server and client.

Regards

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos
JingyangTeh
Employee

Hi

Any update on this case?

Regards

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos
aiedb
Beginner

hii ypu can close the case thanks

0 Kudos
JingyangTeh
Employee

Hi

Since this thread been resolve, I shall set this thread to close pending. If you still need further assistance, you are welcome reopen this thread within 20days or open a new thread, some one will be right with you. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

If you happened to close this thread you might receive a survey. If you think you would rank your support experience less than 10 out of 10, please allow me to correct it before closing or if the problem can’t be corrected, please let me know the cause so that I may improve your future service experience.

Regards

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos