Intel® Software Guard Extensions (Intel® SGX)
Discussion board focused on hardware-based isolation and memory encryption to provide extended code protection in solutions.

The following error occurs when installing Open Enclave:

shouheng
Beginner

The following error occurs when installing Open Enclave:

7.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Iffa_Intel

Hi,

Could you share:

1. Your Kernel version. (Note: Linux kernel versions v5.11 and newer have the SGX driver that supports DCAP built in, so you do not have to (and should not try to) manually install the DCAP driver)
  2. Your output of ls -la /dev/sgx

Cordially,

Iffa

0 Kudos
shouheng
Beginner

Hello, my computer SGX boot mode is software boot, ubuntu version is 20.04, kernel version is 5.15, input command is shown as follows. In addition, I did not successfully enable the SGX function on the Linux system, I installed the SGX according to the documentation, but when the ubuntu system starts, it shows that the SGX has been locked, and only SGX virtualization is supported, could this be the reason?

QQ图片20231122155636.jpg

微信图片_20231122160735.png

0 Kudos
Iffa_Intel

Hi,

Could you

1. help to check whether your CPU supports Intel SGX by running: cpuid | grep sgx
  2. confirm that the required SGX kernel modules are loaded by running: lsmod | grep isgx

Cordially,

Iffa

0 Kudos
Iffa_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for your question. If you need any additional information from Intel, please submit a new question as Intel is no longer monitoring this thread.

Cordially,

Iffa

0 Kudos