Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.
82 Discussions

How to set Intel Unison as default telephone app on windows 11

Pete22
Novice

Has anybody been able to figure out how to make Intel Unison the windows default app for phone calls?  I would like to be able to click on a phone number in chrome and have it launch the unison app.   But it does not show up as a choice for tel apps.   I am able to make calls from the Unison app in general (e.g., by copy/paste of the number).

lwO4VDZCPG.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Pete22, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

We will be more than glad to assist you with this matter. 

In reference to this scenario, in order for us to provide the most accurate response to your inquiry about setting Intel® Unison as the Windows*11 default app for phone calls, we will do further research on this matter. As soon as I get any updates, I will post all the details on this thread.

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Pete22, I just received an update on this matter.

According to our database, you already have a case open related to this same scenario. Please keep checking that case since all the updates about this topic will be provided there.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Pete22
Novice

you told me it is not supported.   I was hoping someone else in community might have figured out a way to do it.

0 Kudos
Sid4
Beginner

I really want to know if you ever solved this?  Would be wonderful to have

0 Kudos
Pete22
Novice

I gave up, I stopped using Unison.  Main usecase for me was to get messaging (i message)  working on PC, but I switched to using Beeper which works great for me.

0 Kudos