Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.
82 Discussions

Intel Unison not connecting iPhone to PC via Bluetooth

Miguel123
Novice

Hello there, I am having trouble connecting my iPhone to my PC via Bluetooth. It does not prompt me a Bluetooth code on either devices. However it does work on my other PC. Is there any solutions for this problem? Thanks!

Labels (1)
11 Replies
Rainbow-Dash
Beginner

I have the same issue. I also have an old Android phone which, despite being 2 major android versions behind, works with Unison. 

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Hello Miguel123,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I am sorry you are having issues with the Intel® Unison™ app, I will be glad to assist you.

Please confirm the following information:

• Were you able to connect both devices before?
  • Make sure you have followed the two following steps correctly:

1. Connect a laptop and a smartphone to the Internet and enable Bluetooth from both devices.
  2. Click Scan QR Code button on laptop
  3. Open Intel® Unison™ app on smartphone.
  4. Scan the QR code using the smartphone and select Allow when you get the permission request to use the phone’s camera.
  5. Once the permission is granted and opened from the smartphone, scan the QR Code on the laptop side.

Or To Use a Text Code instead:

1. Enter the code into the text field shown on the laptop.
  2. If the code is not fully filled with 8 characters/digits, the button is disabled.
  3. To initiate the connection to the PC, click Connect.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

We would like to know if you were you able to check the previous post.

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Miguel123
Novice
I’ve tried everything from above and still no luck. This is my first time connecting it through my PC
0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Many thanks for your response.

In order to investigate further, please provide the following information:

Open the application and select "Everything", click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save". Please attach the file to your reply.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Miguel123
Novice

I downloaded it through Microsoft Store

Intel Unison PC version u:10.9.2833/c:10.8.2911.0, iPhone 11 iOS 16.3, Intel Unison Mobile Version 10.9.0 [1569]

I've attached a .txt file

0 Kudos
Steven_Intel

Many thanks for the information.

I will work on this case and as soon as I have an update, I will let you know.

Best regards,

Steven G.

0 Kudos
Jocelyn_Intel
Employee

Hello, @Miguel123

Thank you for your time. 

We noticed in your Intel® SSU report that your system doesn't meet the minimum requirements for the Intel® Unison™ app. 

Your system has an Intel® Core™ i5-4670 processor and for this app, it is required to have a 13th gen processor or above (*Selected 12th Generation processors). Also, your OptiPlex 9020 desktop has no wireless card, only Ethernet connection, and this is connected via Bluetooth. 

You can verify the minimum requirements you need to get this app running: What Are the System Requirements for the Intel® Unison™ App? 

Best regards,  

Jocelyn M.   

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos
MattSiro
Beginner
Anche io ho lo stesso problema con iphone ed ipad e il mio hp victus con i7 di 13 generazione, io credo che il problema di compatibilità è dovuto dalla non compatibilità tra il
Bluetooth di "IOS" e quello di un pc "Windows"
0 Kudos
manasgarg
Beginner

i am having the same issue with my iphone 13

pfa the config file from ssu

0 Kudos
Tmsgm
Beginner
Same problem here iphone 15 pro max and intel app from mircrosoft store!
0 Kudos