Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.

Network speed

Baakya
Novice

Why the unison is not using local network? Is it uploading to intel servers and then downloading it again on the recipient?

Baakya_0-1677476020588.png

My wifi connection speedd is 600-800Mb/s but the unison transfer speeds are from wifi plan? 50-150Mb/s?

When I transfer  data with SMB  to my phone , it reaches 400-500Mb/s  Why is it limited to 150Mb/s ?

Labels (1)
4 Replies
Steven_Intel

Hello Baakya,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

I am sorry you are having issues with the Intel® Unison™ app, I will be glad to assist you.

I will do some research about this and as soon as I have an update, I will let you know.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

Steven_Intel

Hello Baakya

In order to better assist you, please provide the following information:

• Did you download the Unison app from Microsoft Store, or it came preinstalled in your system?
  • Provide version of the Unison App, operating system version and build, iPhone model+ iOS version or Android phone model and Android version, and finally mobile Unison app version.
  • Confirm how are you measuring the speed.

As well, download the Intel® SSU https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows- 

Open the application and select "Everything", click on "Scan" to see the system and device information. By default, Intel® SSU will take you to the "Summary View". Click on the menu where it says "Summary" to change to "Detailed View". To save your scan, click on "Next", then "Save". Please attach the file to your reply.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Steven_Intel

We would like to know if you were you able to check the previous post.

Let us know if you still need assistance.

Best regards,

Steven G.

Hugo_Intel
Employee

Hello Baakya

I hope you are doing fine. 

I have not heard back from you. So I will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards, 

Hugo O.