Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.
82 Discussions

Phone calls not working

vinayrapole
Beginner

Hi,

I installed Unison app on Win 11 machine and paired with OnePlus 7 running Android 12. Everything works fine except for calls. I am getting the following error. Tried unpairing, reinstalling, gave all permissions but nothing seems to solve this. Has anyone experienced this?

vinayrapole_0-1674890336018.png

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

vinayrapole, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

Please attach the SSU report so we can verify further details about the components in your platform, check all the options in the report including the one that says "3rd party software logs":

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello vinayrapole, I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello vinayrapole, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Miguel123
Novice
Same here, I can’t get calls to work on my PC. Using an iPhone fyi
0 Kudos