Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.
89 Discussions

Please save me from going Blind

7heButch3r
Beginner

Please, for the love of all that is good and decent in this world. 
Please, please, quickly roll out dark mode support for Intel Unison. 

I was forced away from my Android device, and onto the dreaded iPhone. My only real solution for messaging from my PC is Unison, as the Phone Link app from Microsoft experience is so poor, it was giving me horrible nightmares. 

I found Unison, and it works, but what is this.... no dark mode? I checked my calendar and validated that yes, it is in fact 2023, and to not have dark mode on one of the apps on screen while all the other apps are pleasantly working away in their lovely dark form, is causing a bright spot in the top right corner of my eye. I thought it might go away eventually, however that is not the case. Now I find myself bumping my head into cabinets, walking into door jams (on the right side), not to mention the neighborhood birds have discovered my blind spot, and are now exploiting that path to dive bomb my head. 

I beg you, please save me..... 

Labels (1)
2 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello 7heButch3r,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I do understand your concern related to the "dark mode" feature.

I would like to let you know that Intel has received requests to add the "dark mode" feature. Intel will consider all the feedback received to improve the Intel® Unison™ app in future releases, however, there is no estimated time of arrival (ETA) for any of these features to be part of the tool.

I will proceed to close this thread since Intel is already working on adding features and improving the Intel® Unison™ app. However, you can open a new thread in case you would like to share your feedback or if you encounter any issues with our products.

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
7heButch3r
Beginner

My blood is on your hands sir