Intel® Unison™ App
Support for the Intel® Unison™ App, a Multi-Device Experience software product that allows users to connect their devices and collaborate between them.
94 Discussions

Unison Messages list

HarvMann
Novice

Hi,

How can I delete messages in the list?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
HarvMann
Novice

Hello,

As you are aware, my original question was "How can I delete messages in the list?".
So far I not received a response. If you don't know the answer, then please tell me.

Furthermore, Unison is functioning extremely well on my Dell Inspiron with AMD Ryzen 7 5700U.
Perhaps it's appropriate to update the Recommended System Requirements for the Intel Unison App.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @HarvMann

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.

We will be more than happy to assist you.

We must check if the app is fully compatible with your system, so please answer the following:

·      Did the app come Pre-Installed?

·      What is the operating system version and build?

·      What is the unison PC App version?

·      What is the iPhone model+ iOS version or Android phone and Android version, and mobile Unison app version?

Also, in order to have more information about your system, please download, install and run Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. Make sure you check “Everything” before you scan, then save the report and attach it to your response.

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
HarvMann
Novice

Hi, the app did not com pre-installed.

Windows 11 Pro Version 23H2 Build 22631.2792

Unison PC: Version u:20.17.5200.0/c:20.17.6760.0

iPhone 15 iOS 17.1.2

Unison mobile: 20.17.2 (3904)

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello HarvMann

Thank you for providing that useful information.

According to the report, we noticed that your system does not meet the Recommended System Requirements for the Intel® Unison™ App.

You can validate the information here: What Are the System Requirements for the Intel® Unison™ App?v

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
HarvMann
Novice

Hello,

As you are aware, my original question was "How can I delete messages in the list?".
So far I not received a response. If you don't know the answer, then please tell me.

Furthermore, Unison is functioning extremely well on my Dell Inspiron with AMD Ryzen 7 5700U.
Perhaps it's appropriate to update the Recommended System Requirements for the Intel Unison App.

Thank you!

0 Kudos