Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit
Support for the core tools and libraries within the base toolkit that are used to build and deploy high-performance data-centric applications.
410 Discussions

oneAPI Base Toolkit 2024.0.0 (32 bit)​ download is same as 2024.0.0 (64 bit)

jinda
Beginner
On the base-toolkit-download.html, (32 bit) link is same as (64 bit), how to download 2024.0.0 (32 bit) libraries of IPP and oneMKL?
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Vipin_Singh1

Hi jin, we have sent a private message. Please check your community inbox.

0 Kudos
davesworking
Novice

Could we all know the answer to this?

I was expecting a link to a file starting with w_BaseKit_32bit_p...

Thanks!

0 Kudos
JeremyMP
Beginner

I also need a link.  

I spent quite a bit of time on this already today, wondering what I had done wrong, only to discover that I did nothing wrong.

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Jin, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are checking on the issue with our internal team and will get back to you as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

0 Kudos
Kiklo
Beginner

A link to 32-bit (offline) appeared, but it does not contain dll-libraries for MKL and IPP. All previous releases of OneApi had dll-libraries for MKL and IPP.

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Everyone, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. We would like to inform you that we are still working on this issue with our internal team and will get back to you as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Everyone, we apologize for the inconvenience caused due to delay in resolving the issue with our internal team. We would like to inform you all that the issue has been successfully remedied. Now, you will be able to install Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit for Windows (32 bit) from the below link:

Link: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/developer/tools/oneapi/base-toolkit-download.html?operatingsystem=window&distributions=offline

Note:

Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit for Windows (32 bit) Includes 32-bit libraries of:​

• Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP)​
  • Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library (oneMKL)​

This package is an add-on that requires Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit for Windows* (64 bit) to be installed first. 

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Jin, unfortunately we were unable to hear back from you. 

If you have any further query, please post a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®.

0 Kudos