Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.

Deprecation Notices

Gennady_F_Intel
  • As the industry has largely shifted to 64-bit architecture over the last decade, Intel® oneMKL 32-bit binaries will be deprecated in the upcoming Intel® oneMKL 2024.0 release and targeted to be removed after one year deprecation notice period. If you are currently using the 32-bit binaries, please consider upgrading to our 64-bit options. You can share your feedback or any concerns on the oneMKL Community Forum or through Priority Support. 
  • Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library for macOS on x86 is deprecated and will be discontinued in the 2024.0 release.  For more details, please refer to the Deprecation Notices in the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit Release Note
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
cofo
Beginner

where can I find an older release for oneMKL for macOS, like 2023.2 from earlier this year? 2024.0 removes support for it but given that 2023.2 and other compatible releases were just available not too long ago I am hoping to still obtain the library. I tried following along "How do I get an older version of an Intel® Software Development Product?" and have not been able to find a way to download it. 

0 Kudos
cofo
Beginner

Hi, really would appreciate some sort of response, at least confirming or denying whether something like 2023.2 is attainable still. Not sure if Intel is aware of this but there are many users of Intel-based macOS machines, and it would be incredibly useful to use oneMKL for various scientific computing applications. If this is not possible, it would be great to have a response. 

0 Kudos