Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
6956 Discussions

Intel oneAPI Math Kernel Library (oneMKL) version 2023.0 is released

Abhinav_S_Intel

Intel® oneMKL is a highly optimized, extensively threaded, and thread-safe library of mathematical functions for engineering, scientific, and financial applications that require maximum performance.

oneMKL 2023.0 package is now ready for download.

It is available as part of the Intel® oneAPI Base Toolkit or from the oneMKL product page.

Please refer to the release notes for highlights in this release.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
DenizBahadir
New Contributor I

The linked bug fix list that is linked from the release notes page still show only the bug fixes for MKL 2022.0.0 and older. (Possibly the bug fix page has never been updated?)

0 Kudos
Hsbsh
Beginner
32 bit version link is wrong. It points to 2022.3.1.
0 Kudos
Abhinav_S_Intel

The 32-bit download link has been fixed.

0 Kudos
LKeersmaekers
Beginner

When I try to download the on/offline 64bit version, I get redirected to Developer Zone.  It feels a bit like an infinite loop. What should I do in order to download the installer?

0 Kudos
LKeersmaekers
Beginner

I managed to download the installer via my cell phone. On the PC, it still doesn't work though.

0 Kudos
SOriole
Beginner

According to Release Notes there should be "New alternate computation mode functionality for Level-3 routines that can provide improved performance, potentially in exchange for reduced accuracy." But there is no any related information neither in Developer Reference no in Developer Guide. Could you please advise how to use this feature. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Gennady_F_Intel
0 Kudos