Intel® oneAPI Math Kernel Library
Ask questions and share information with other developers who use Intel® Math Kernel Library.
6977 Discussions

examples_core_f\f\build_vs\blas-caxpbyx.vfproj : error : Required white space was missing.

cean
New Contributor II

Hi,

I am trying to build MKL examples under Windows 10.

The CMakeLists.txt is at C:\mkl\2021.2.0\examples\examples_core_f\f

I followed the readme.txt at C:\mkl\2021.2.0\examples\examples_core_f

I use this batch file to config where CMakeLists.txt located:

MKDIR build_vs
CD build_vs
cmake -G "Visual Studio 15 2017" -DCMAKE_Fortran_COMPILER=ifort -DTARGET_DOMAINS=blas ..

I got the errors at Step 4. Call CMake to build the configured project. 

What's the problem and How do I fixed it?

Thanks for help.

Regards

Cean

build1.jpg

0 Kudos
6 Replies
VidyalathaB_Intel

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

>>I am trying to build MKL examples.....C:\mkl\2021.2.0\examples\examples_core_f\f..I got the errors at Step 4

Could you please try the latest mkl examples (2021.3.0)?

We tried running the samples from the latest version by following the steps mentioned in the Readme file and did not get any errors (at step 4) and the build was successful.

Please try with the latest mkl examples and do let us know if you face any issues.

Regards,

Vidya.

0 Kudos
cean
New Contributor II

Just updated to 2021.4. and using MSVC2019 now.

When trying to open this folder where CMakeLists.txt is located with VC2019, the error message is:

mkl1.jpg

0 Kudos
cean
New Contributor II

Tried to open with VS2019. The error is: 

error MSB4025: The project file could not be loaded. 'D' is an unexpected token. Expecting white space. Line 67, position 264.

Line 67 is:

AdditionalDependencies="$(NOINHERIT) user32.lib Debug\mod_files.lib Debug\blas_common.lib D:\oneAPI\mkl\latest\lib\intel64\mkl_intel_ilp64_dll.lib D:\oneAPI\mkl\latest\lib\ia32\mkl_intel_thread_dll.lib D:\oneAPI\mkl\latest\lib\ia32\mkl_core_dll.lib -LIBPATH:"D:/oneAPI/tbb/latest/../../compiler/latest/windows/compiler/lib/intel64_win" libiomp5md.lib "

Position 264 is before the last letter 'b':

D:\oneAPI\mkl\latest\lib\ia32\mkl_core_dll.lib

0 Kudos
VidyalathaB_Intel

Hi,

Could you please try with the supported CMake generators which were mentioned in Readme file for building the Fortran examples? Please follow the steps and do let us know if you face any issues.

Regards,

Vidya.

0 Kudos
VidyalathaB_Intel

Hi,

Reminder:

Has the information provided above helped? If yes, could you please confirm whether we can close this thread from our end?

Regards,

Vidya.

0 Kudos
VidyalathaB_Intel

Hi,

We assume that your issue is resolved.

Please post a new question if you need any additional information from Intel as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Have a Good Day!

Regards,

Vidya.

0 Kudos