oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.
1284 Discussions

Need to get Superuser access in jyupeter Notebooks

Gili
Beginner

Hello,..

I'm fairly new to this platform. Infact its my first day. I tried to run some commands in notebooks. All works fine except when i need to install new packages to control my executions and have a better command over my workflows, it simply did not allow me by saying I do not have superusers rights.

How can I add my accounts to sudoers group?? Whom and where shall I contact to get superuser access ?

Is it really possible to get it or I will just have to live without Su rights??

Hope to hear back from experienced guys here soon..

Thanks in advance...

Gili

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Gili,

Thanks for posting your concern on the forum. However, this forum is for assistance on getting started (as in registration, downloading, licensing and installing) questions regarding the Intel® oneAPI Toolkits, Intel® Parallel Studio XE and Intel® System Studio. Please let us know with which Intel® product, you are using the Jupyter Notebook. It will allow us to route your query to the correct forum for timely assistance.

Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Gili,

Please let us know the requested information. It would allow us to proceed further.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos
Soumya_M_Intel

Hi Gili,

I have not heard back from you regarding the requested information. Please know, this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. However, if you need any further assistance, please post a new question. Have a nice day ahead.

Regards,

Soumya

0 Kudos