Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2846 Discussions

DG45ID first Build

idata
Employee

I just built my first computer Using an Intel DG45ID Board,Intel E6300 cpu, 4oo watt power supply and dcd/cd burnerand a multi card reader. went together good booted fine with Windows XP Media Edition. Then I tried to load the Drivers that came woth the Mother Board and now my video does Not work, Should I reload the OS and use the drivers that came with Xp or ? any help would be appreciated

Eric!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JLodh
New Contributor II

Hi Eric,

It could be that the drivers sent with your motherboard are outdated and do not support Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition. I would advise you to download the latest drivers (video driver included) from the following URL:

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&ProductFamily=Desktop+Boards&ProductLine=Intel%C2%AE+4+Series+Chipset+Boards&ProductProduct=Intel%C2%AE+Desktop+Board+DG45ID&OSVersion=Windows+XP+Media+Center+Edition* DG45ID Drivers for Windows XP Media Center Ed

Hope this helps. In case of any other discrepancy, you're always welcome to contact us.

Thank you for using Intel, have a great day!

--

Warm Regards,

Javed Lodhi

Intel Go Green, Save The Environment!

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you so much for that great answer, I am missing the drivers for PCI SIMPLE COMMUNICATIOS COMNTROLER, CAN YOU GET ME TO THE RIGHT PLACE AGAIN,Love the board and the e6300 that i got also running windows xp media center

0 Kudos