Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2846 Discussions

Display / Files not working - Websocket Connection Terminiated

HussainU
Beginner

HI

I am new to intel vPRo, and attempting to use the Endpoint Management Assistant to allow me to use the remote KVM and power commands.

The use case is, if the device is turned off, then i can power it on and watch the display before it gets to the windows screen. Acting as a remote KVM.  Which i believe it does.

I am testing this locally on my network at the moment and not over the internet.

The platform Manager is installed on a server and the web console works as expected.

A Tenant has been created and the relevant policies and groups are also created and working.

I installed the agent on the test NUC i am using with the correct processor on it.  And soon after installing the device appears in the endpoint list with the right group and it provisions as expected.

I am able to Send Alerts, Restart, Sleep and Wake but not able to Power Off or WoL if already powered off.

When i go the Hardware Tab, it sticks on loading.

When i go to the Desktop Tab and click connect, i get an error Websocket Connection Terminated.  The same error appears on Files.

HussainU_0-1699437799938.png

On the NUC it self, if i run the agent it shows as Running and shows the correct group it is connected to

Can someone help me resolve this issue asap please?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Victor_G_Intel
Employee

Hello HussainU,

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities.

We can see in our records that your situation in being handled in an internal support ticket (06043849). To avoid any duplicate records we will proceed to close this thread; however, feel free to request any updates or add any additional questions through your current record, as of now we are doing our best to provide you with a solution; therefore, kindly wait for our response in your current case number.

Best regards,

Victor G.

Intel Technical Support Technician

0 Kudos