Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2837 Discussions

EMA internal error

gkwovlf123
Novice

Hello, I have a question regarding Intel EMA.

EMA is currently being set up to control and manage PCs from a remote location.

In the process of logging in with the current global administrator account and creating a new tenant administrator account, I entered all the input permissions and pressed the save button. and "Internal server error. Contact your administrator." A message appears. I hope you can help me with this issue.

I succeeded in finding the related log corresponding to the above error in this path.

gkwovlf123_0-1712895418920.png

C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Platform Manager\EMALogs\EmaWebApiLogs\Ema-Global

2024-04-12 14:27:59.9051 [ERROR], Message: Error occurred trying to create new user jyounkim1@ksm.co.kr, Exception:System.NullReferenceException 개체 참조가 개체의 인스턴스로 설정되지 않았습니다. 위치: MeshServersCommon.code.DB.Managers.ServerSettingManager.ParseServerSettings(ServerSettingTable serverSetting)
위치: MeshServersCommon.code.DB.Managers.ServerSettingManager.GetServerSettings(String serverName, Boolean isLoggingEnabled)
위치: MeshServersCommon.code.ServerSettings.WebServerPublicSettings.GetServerSettings(Boolean isLoggingEnabled)
위치: MeshServersCommon.code.ServerSettings.WebServerSettings.GetServerSettings(Boolean isLoggingEnabled)
위치: MeshWebCore.WebApi.Helpers.AuthenticationTools.GetAuthType()
위치: MeshWebCore.WebApi.Controllers.UsersController.<CreateUser>d__16.MoveNext()

I hope this log helps you solve the problem.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MIGUEL_C_Intel
Employee

Hello, 지윤 김,

I replied you using the original community post: https://community.intel.com/t5/forums/forumtopicpage/board-id/vpro-platform/message-id/11396#M11396

I am closing this post.

Regards,

Miguel C.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos