Intel vPro® Platform
Intel Manageability Forum for Intel® EMA, AMT, SCS & Manageability Commander
2834 Discussions

System Defense on ME 11.8.70.3626 - cannot delete last filter ("filter in use!!!").

CBial
Beginner

Hi.

I am working on NUC7i5DNH.

Latest bios - BIOS Version 0068-DNKBLi5v.86A.0068.2020.0312.1721 with ME 11.8.70.3626. Interfacing with vPRO using MeshCommaner 0.8.2.

The issue is - i have created system defense filters for counting traffic. Now trying to remove these. Removed the policy which contained these. One filter gone, but there is one left which cannot be deleted no matter what! The result is always the same - "Unable to remove the filter - make sure it is not in use". But it is not in use at all! See attached screenshots.

f1.png

f2.png

It is worth adding that similar issue was reported more than year ago. It is always the first filter added that cannot be deleted. Seems that there is issue with filter index (which is 0).

Did someone really test this before publishing ?? Quality assurance?? :-(

The following screenshot shows how the filter is defined:

f3.png

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JoseH_Intel

Hello CBial,

Thank you for joining the community

For MeshCommander issues you want to contact MeshCommander support/contact information. MeshCommander is not an Intel official tool. The Intel official equivalent is Intel Manageability Commander in case you want to give it a try.

Regards

Jose A.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos