Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++
12600 Discussions

如何约束altera_reserved_tck以及JTAG的相关信号管脚

china_cn
Beginner

我正在使用 Intel-ARRIA 10-GX FPGA Development Kit进行开发。在我一个工程中使用了nios来调用SPI,并且在顶层模块中例化了4个jesd204b的ip核。signaltap中抓取了部分jesd204b的输出信号。

但是在下载nios程序的过程中发现nios下载出错,提示的信息是:

verify failed between address 0x0 and 0x1f

有时候提示system ID 验证失败。

但是当我移除了signaltap之后,nios程序可以正常下载到开发板中。因此我怀疑是JTAG的信号约束出现了问题。

我查阅了一些资料,有人提示将altera_reserved_tck设置为33MHz,并将它设置为异步时钟,但是依旧不起作用。

因此我想问altera_reserved_tck与相关的信号应该怎么设置才是正确的呢。

感谢您的解答

0 Kudos
1 Solution
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi,

I would suggest you set a 10MHz constraint to the altera_reserved_tck pin to constrain this JTAG clock.

The altera_reserved_tck pin is automatically generated for a design that uses a JTAG accessible module such as the SignalTap logic analyzer or the NIOS II debugger.

Thank you.

​您好,

​​我建议的方案就是您试试把altera_reserved_tck管脚约束设置为10MHz

​这是因为SignalTap Analyzer或NIOS II debugger 引用了JTAG组件, 会自动化地引起altera_reserved_tck管脚.

谢谢

Kelly

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi,

I would suggest you set a 10MHz constraint to the altera_reserved_tck pin to constrain this JTAG clock.

The altera_reserved_tck pin is automatically generated for a design that uses a JTAG accessible module such as the SignalTap logic analyzer or the NIOS II debugger.

Thank you.

​您好,

​​我建议的方案就是您试试把altera_reserved_tck管脚约束设置为10MHz

​这是因为SignalTap Analyzer或NIOS II debugger 引用了JTAG组件, 会自动化地引起altera_reserved_tck管脚.

谢谢

Kelly

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi,

Is the information provided useful?

Regards,

Kelly

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

您好,

请问这方案是否帮您解决了问题?如果没其它问题,我将在隔几天把此案件设为截至。

谢谢

Kelly

0 Kudos
china_cn
Beginner

这对我很有帮助,已经解决了我的问题

谢谢

0 Kudos
KellyJialin_Goh
Employee

Hi,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel Support are helpful, please feel free to give best answer or rate 9/10 survey. Thank you.

​很高兴可以为您服务。​如果您满意于我们的答复和服务,亲您在调查表里给个高评价9/10分。

谢谢您。

Regards,

Kelly Jialin, GOH​

0 Kudos