Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++

GPIO driver code.

deepag
Beginner

Hi ,

I have 10AX016E3F27I2SG intel FPGA, using quartus prime standard  21.1 version for developing FPGA code. and using Nios II SDK tool. I need GPIO register level code for reference  to this FPGA  .

As i could not find any gpio register level code for this FPGA .

Thanks in advance .This 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
khtan
Employee

Hi deepag,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you as we have few public holidays this week due to festive season. I'm Kian and I'm assigned to help in this case.

For the enquiry on the Arria 10 GX GPIO register, do you have this document GPIO Intel FPGA user guide  (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/docs/programmable/683136/23-2-21-0-0/user-guide-and-devices.html) ?

Is this sufficient or are you looking for something else?

Thanks

Regards

Kian

0 Kudos
khtan
Employee

Hi deepag,

Regarding this case, have your issue been resolved or still having issues with the GPIO documentation?

Thanks

Regards

Kian

0 Kudos
deepag
Beginner

Hi kian,

Thanks for your response.The issue related to Gpio have been Solved.Now i  am working on Ethernet PHY (KSZ8081RNDCA-TR) 

I am using Quartus standard Edition 21.1 version and Nios II SDK. Does quartus 21.1 version supports Ethernet ? if it supports I need Ethernet Drivers or Related Reference Manuals . I am using Arria 10 device only with part no:10AX016E3.

Thanks & Regards,

Deepa.G

0 Kudos
khtan
Employee

Hi Deepag

This is the Arria 10 user guide, in there it contains the ethernet phy documentation as well

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/docs/programmable/683617/21-1/transceiver-phy-overview.html

and yes , Quartus21.1 standard supports ethernet.

Is there anything else I could help with related this forum case, otherwise I would like to close the case and transition to community support. If any further issues encountered non related to this original case, I would suggest to create a new thread with the topic and we will assist you in there. Just for future searchability wise when others want to search for similar documentation.

Thanks

Regards

Kian

0 Kudos
khtan
Employee

Hi Deepag,

I will set this thread to close pending since the original GPIO driver code issue been addressed. Do check on the Arria 10 user guide for the ethernet part and also our design store that contains several ethernet design to see whether it helps in your ethernet implementation.  Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you if any issues on the GPIO side. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

If you happened to close this thread you might receive a survey. If you think you would rank your support experience less than 4 out of 10, please allow me to correct it before closing or if the problem can’t be corrected, please let me know the cause so that I may improve your future service experience.

If there is further issues on ethernet documents/implementation, please do not hesitate and create a new forum/IPS case for it and we will attend to it shortly.

Thanks

Regards

Kian

0 Kudos