Nios® V/II Embedded Design Suite (EDS)
Support for Embedded Development Tools, Processors (SoCs and Nios® V/II processor), Embedded Development Suites (EDSs), Boot and Configuration, Operating Systems, C and C++

Nios II/f Not Working

Digipro
Beginner

I migrated a project that works fine with Nios II/e to a fully licensed Nios II/f but it doesn't run. Not even a simple fifo read/write works. If I change it back to Nios II/e it works fine. Anyone had this issue before? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Digipro
Beginner

Looks like the issue was due to I/D cache differences between NIOS/f and e. Bypassing cache for peripherals fixed the fifo issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Digipro
Beginner

Looks like the issue was due to I/D cache differences between NIOS/f and e. Bypassing cache for peripherals fixed the fifo issue.

0 Kudos
wwanalim_intel
Employee

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

0 Kudos