Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14684 Discussions

AVX intrinsics neede for GPT4ALL

kjun72
Beginner

I have installed GPT4ALL on my computer with the "Pentium Silver N6005 , Jasper Lake , 10 nm (Intel 7),  Tremont  CPU". When I opened GPT4ALL to use, the response was that my CPU does not support AVX intrinsics. My question is, does or does not the Pentium Silver N6005 CPU support AVX intrinsics to run GPT4ALL platform?

Thank You for help with this,

kjun72 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello kjun72, 

Apologies for the delay in my response, as per checking, I want to let you know that Pentium Silver N6005 CPU does not support AXV extensions. This means that if you want to run the GPT4All software, you need to replace the Pentium Silver N6005 with a CPU that has this feature. To help you with this, here is a list of CPU that supports this feature: Intel AVX CPU's

I hope this answers your question. If you have further inquiries, feel free to let me know in this thread so I can answer them for you. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello kjun72, 

Was I able to answer your inquiry? If you have further questions feel free to let me know by replying to this post. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello kjun72, 

I hope you are doing well. As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. Should you need assistance in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos