Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14648 Discussions

Basic Tuning does not appear

Stockwell72
Beginner

Hi!I have an I9-11900K processor Downloaded TU, Basic Tuning does not appear.I tried two versions of XT 7.13.1.5 and 7.14.1.12. Updated the BIOS.On the previous I5-10600K processor, Basic Tuning showed.What to do?ISO does not appear too

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Stockwell72
Beginner

ISO doesn't show either

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, Stockwell72.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

It seems unusual that the Basic Tuning feature isn't showing up in the Intel Extreme Tuning Utility (XTU) for your I9-11900K processor, especially since it was present when using your older I5-10600K processor. The Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility offers a variety of controls and access to features depending on the specific motherboard and processor configuration of the system. It's important to note that not every processor supports all controls in real time. Motherboard producers have the authority to limit certain controls, which could inhibit the ability to overclock those settings. You may visit this link for more info: Why am I missing tuning controls on my system. If possible, could you please provide some images or screenshots that illustrate the problem? Or are you indicating that the options for Basic Tuning and ISO (Intel Speed Optimizer) are not selectable and appear grayed out? 

Moreover, on the latest Intel® XTU Utility version, the basic tuning tab has been replaced by the Intel® Speed Optimizer tab. You may refer to this article/link: Unable to See the Basic Tuning Tab in Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Stockwell72
Beginner
0 Kudos
Stockwell72
Beginner
0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, Stockwell72.

The Intel® XTU now includes the Intel® Speed Optimizer (ISO) option. If the Basic Tuning tab is not displayed, it should instead show the ISO (Speed Optimizer) tab. However, I noticed from the image you provided that neither the Basic Tuning nor the Intel® Speed Optimizer (ISO) tab was visible. Therefore, I would like to inquire whether you have already performed a clean installation of XTU, including completely removing the Intel XTU.

For further details about this tab, please refer to this article/link: Unable to see the Intel® Speed Optimizer Tab in Intel® Extreme Tuning Utility ( Intel® XTU).

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Von M.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, Stockwell72.

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you, we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos