Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14719 Discussions

Cant Update Driver anymore on 11th Gen Processor

Dudel
Beginner

So when i tried update driver on my laptop and PC  it always skip installing driver and just only installing extra, after that it says installing error.

what i already tried is uninstall with ddu and tried the last update driver one when i post this (gfx_win_101.5448)

the last driver one that works is (gfx_win_101.5194_101.5252)

Spec

PC

i9 11900k

RTX 4070 SUPER

LAPTOP

Clevo n960kr

I5 11400 (yes is desktop cpu on laptop)

RTX 3070 Laptop

All of them not works please dont answer me like "You should use driver from manufactured thing" because my pc is not prebuild

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Dudel, 

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Please generate an SSU report to help me further analyze important details on your system, such as the OS build number, complete model of your system, etc. To generate the SSU report, please refer to the article: How to Get the Intel® System Support Utility Logs on Windows. Please send us the generated SSU.txt file.

Furthermore, please provide a photo of the error you are seeing when attempting to update your drivers.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Dudel
Beginner

Ok then this is the SSU.txt and the Screenshot

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Dudel, 

Thank you so much for providing us with the details that we have requested.

Please try to install our new release driver version 31.0.101.5522, and if the previous issue still persists, then follow the troubleshooting steps outlined on this link: “Unknown error(0xe0000246)-Exit Code: 1” When Installing Intel® Arc™ Drivers."

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Dudel, 

We are checking in with you to know if you have already performed the troubleshooting steps that we have provided or if you have any additional queries. Please know that we would be happy to assist you if you have any.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos