Beginner

Welcome
I have this device and when I tried to work on the programs
(IGABYTE Z790 GAMING X AX
Intel Core I9 14900K Processor
Corsair Vengeance 64Gb (2X32Gb) RGB DDR5 5600Mhz Desktop Memory
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming 0C 24Gb GDDRGX 384Bit Graphic Card
Xigmatek AQUA Ultra Air Argb Super Tower Case
Thermaltake Toughpower GF A3 1200W 80 Plus GOLD)
3ds max
maya in particular
houdini
unreal engine
And some games
It crashes or crashes and the computer crashes with a blue screen until I reach this solution
xmp turn off
Make it work on ram 4800 mhz
CPU Vcore "Normal"
"Dynamic Vcore(DVlD)" "+0.100V"
Everything is working, but the processor speed does not exceed 4.8 GHz. Is this the last I can connect to it, or is there another solution?
"Dynamic Vcore(DVlD)" "+0.100V" I don't know what this is and if this number is dangerous or not
If this is an error, is there a motherboard that works without problems with this device?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
VonM_Intel

Hi, AnasNagy.

Thank you for posting in the Intel Communities. We would be more than glad to help you solve the problem (the Intel Processor does not exceed 4.8 Ghz or the Processor does not reach the Maximum Turbo Boost Frequency).

I understand that the issue of computer crashes with a blue screen is resolved and the system is now working, however, the processor speed does not reach the Maximum Turbo Boost Frequency. Also, please be informed that processors do not run at their maximum frequency all the time. The processor automatically selects the best frequency depending on the workload demand. If workload demand is high and there are no physical constraints, then the processor may operate at or close to the turbo frequency.

There are many factors that influence the processor operating frequency, such as the system overheating, choice of appropriate fan heatsink, adequate power supply, and workload. Just to share with you, we have our support link where you can find some tips that you can perform. Here's our support link: (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000029339/processors/intel-core-processors.html)

For more information about the processor speed and the turbo frequency of the processor, you may visit these links/articles:

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, AnasNagy.

Thank you for posting in the Intel Communities. We would be more than glad to help you solve the problem (the Intel Processor does not exceed 4.8 Ghz or the Processor does not reach the Maximum Turbo Boost Frequency).

I understand that the issue of computer crashes with a blue screen is resolved and the system is now working, however, the processor speed does not reach the Maximum Turbo Boost Frequency. Also, please be informed that processors do not run at their maximum frequency all the time. The processor automatically selects the best frequency depending on the workload demand. If workload demand is high and there are no physical constraints, then the processor may operate at or close to the turbo frequency.

There are many factors that influence the processor operating frequency, such as the system overheating, choice of appropriate fan heatsink, adequate power supply, and workload. Just to share with you, we have our support link where you can find some tips that you can perform. Here's our support link: (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000029339/processors/intel-core-processors.html)

For more information about the processor speed and the turbo frequency of the processor, you may visit these links/articles:

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, AnasNagy.

Best regards,

Von M.

0 Kudos