Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14655 Discussions

I9 13900K Stability Issues with Games

EmreDemirci
Novice

I know Intel is aware of this problem. What should i Do with this chip? I almost have a 1 year issue with this chip.

4 Replies
Reptex
Beginner
Turn off e cores worked for me in games like star citizen, fortnite ect
0 Kudos
EmreDemirci
Novice

Then what's the point of buying chip with 24 cores if I'm not gonna use 16 of them. Also there are too many people saying that underclock to 54x-53x also for  Unreal Engine games down to 50X. When i see this I was like what?? A lot of gamers who using these chips (13900K-14900K) like me are suffering for a year man. I think we need absolute solution right now, not temporary.

Reptex
Beginner

I think the same. Intel have to repair this once and for all.

When they don't patch it, they will loose most of there customers.

I almost lost 15 years in trust.

I can only watch people enjoy star citizen with a much cheaper but good working amd or older intel cpu.

I feel like intel makes fun of me.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello EmreDemirci, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing the issue with the 13900K or quite some time. We want to help you with this. I have sent you an email so we can further investigate this for you. Please check your email for more details. Thank you. 

As for Reptex, I can assure you that we are serious in improving our products and your satisfaction is important to us. We kindly ask you to please create a new thread so we can give you the full focus of our support. Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos