Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14589 Discussions

I9 14900k processor support

NUC48
Beginner

I have a malfunctioning processor that I submitted for warranty replacement via the website. The process went fine and I received a response saying they would replace the unit and they were sending an electronic label. Problem I never got the label after days. I requested a new label and got no reply. I finally asked for the address where it needed to be sent and I Would send lt. No reply. Anyone know a phone number to call and talk to a human? I have been waiting for ten days!

Thanks for any help.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Yuki14
Novice

Well that is a very concerning matter; however, the delay can also be a caused by many instances one of which we don't know nonetheless, you can use the phone number listed on this link and find the tool free number depending on which country your are from, which I found online, https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/topics/support-phone-list.html. Thanks and hope you'll get your replacement unit soon. 

0 Kudos
Ravenknight
Beginner
I installed mine 2 months ago and passed the intel test, but keeps having throttle issues and slower than my 12900 processor and mine has 420mm watercooler. I'd rather get the KS version instead!
0 Kudos