Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14608 Discussions

Intel® USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller Driver 1.0

Xogroroth
Beginner

Hail all:

I have an issue with my USB's: my photo camera and movie camera are not accepted/found, neither is my Samsung cellular phone.

System: (Note: No Watercooling used.)
Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. MAG B460 TOMAHAWK (MS-7C81) (U3E1) (Motherboard)
Intel Core i5 10600K @ 4.10GHz 28 °C (CPU)
64,0GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @ 1196MHz (RAM)
Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 4095MB 42 °C (GPU)
KINGSTON SNVS500GB (SATA-2 (SSD)) ( NVMe Boot/System Device)
SPCC Solid State Disk (SATA (SSD)) (Virtual Memory-/Swapfile Drive)
3726GB Hitachi HGST HUS726040ALE610 (SATA ) 20° - 30°C (x 6, 34TB total) (Data Drives)
Windows 11 Enterprise x64 23H2
Nedis Coatyss "Nedis GKBD400bkus" Metal Mechanical Keyboard
PERIMICE-517 - Wired Ergonomic Vertical Trackball Mouse – Perixx UK

I want to reinstall the USB drivers manually, alas, I cannot find this dang driver anywhere.
For that matter, same for the Asmedia 3.2 1.10 one.

Can someone please point me to the downloadable offline installer, please, a compatible one, or later version?

Thank you:
Xog.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Xogroroth,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I understand you are looking for drivers compatible with your USB port that does not recognize either your photo camera nor your movie camera.

In this kind of scenario, since is not working with your Samsung cellular phone either, I recommend you check this with the manufacturer of your photo/video camera manufacturer to confirm compatibility.

Also, I would like to let you know that Intel does not provide drivers for the USB ports because those are connected to the motherboard are controlled by the chipset, MSI is responsible for the driver and update of their motherboard/chipset. You can find the driver for your motherboard in the following link:

You may want to confirm with MSI any driver or steps to install the updates. Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel.  

Regards,  

Deivid A.  

Intel Customer Support Technician  

0 Kudos