Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14561 Discussions

Intel dont get max speed

cristian2
Beginner

My i5 12400f don't get the max speed 4.4ghz i have good power plan and turbo boost enabled wo can help me

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Cristian2,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

We wanted to let you know that processors do not run at their maximum frequency all the time. The processor automatically selects the best frequency depending on workload demand. If workload demand is high and there are no physical constraints, then the processor may operate at or close to the turbo frequency.

For your reference, you may check out this link; it also contains troubleshooting steps that you can take.

Note: There are many factors that influence the processor's operating frequency, such as system overheating, choice of appropriate fan heatsink, adequate power supply, and workload.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Cristian2,

We are checking in with you on the maximum speed of the processor concern to see if you have already performed the troubleshooting steps that we have provided or if you have any additional queries. Please know that we would be happy to assist you if you have any. 

Thank you, and have a great day! 

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Cristian2,

We are checking in with you, as we have not heard any response from you.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Cristian2,

We have not heard back from you, so we will close this enquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you, and have a great day ahead.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

0 Kudos