but for my processor this update is not supported

My processor: core i3 10100

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
VonM_Intel

Hi, Hossein887.

Thank you for posting in our Community.

You've encountered an issue where this update is not supported for your processor, which is the Intel Core i3 10100. Your processor comes with Intel UHD Graphics 630. The driver updates for this integrated GPU might not be the same as those for the Arc and Iris Xe GPUs. It’s possible that the specific driver version you mentioned (31.0.101.4952) is not compatible with the UHD Graphics 630 on your i3-10100. It's common for certain graphics driver updates to have compatibility requirements or limitations based on the hardware they're intended to support. In this case, the Intel Graphics Driver version 31.0.101.4952 is indeed optimized for playing “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III” and other games. However, this driver version appears to be primarily designed for Intel’s Arc and Iris Xe GPUs.

Furthermore, while having knowledge of your processor is beneficial, I would appreciate additional details about your system configuration. Kindly generate and provide the Intel System Support Utility (SSU) report, allowing me to verify essential information such as the operating system build, graphics driver version and model, and any system-level errors logged. This will enable me to assist you more effectively.

Looking forward to your response. Have a nice day!

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
VonM_Intel

Hi, Hossein887.

I trust you're doing well.

I have not heard back from you, we will close this inquiry now. If you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Von M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos