Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14698 ディスカッション

PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller

Rushkc1024
ビギナー
14,109件の閲覧回数

I have a Tuf Gaming B760BM-Plus MoBo with an I9-13900k CPU.  I have downloaded all the drivers from their site for the MoBo, but I am still getting the Yellow Device Unknown for PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller.

My BIOS is up to date.

Where can I get the driver to install so I can get rid of the Unknown Device?

0 件の賞賛
1 解決策
Jose_Intel
従業員
14,036件の閲覧回数

Hello Rushkc1024

Thank you for the report.

I noticed that the BIOS is not up to date, please download the file from here: 1220

Then, please install the Intel Chipset Driver V10.1.19199.8340 for Windows 10 64-bit & Win11 64-bit---(WHQL). (If you need additional help with these installations, please contact ASUS)

Finally, please update your Windows to the latest build 19045. (Start > Settings > Windows Update).

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

元の投稿で解決策を見る

8 返答(返信)
Jose_Intel
従業員
14,069件の閲覧回数

Hello @Rushkc1024

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.   

In order to have more information about your system, please download, install and run Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. Make sure you check “Everything” before you scan, then save the report and attach it to your response.

Best regards,

Jose B.

Rushkc1024
ビギナー
14,048件の閲覧回数

Here is the report

Jose_Intel
従業員
14,037件の閲覧回数

Hello Rushkc1024

Thank you for the report.

I noticed that the BIOS is not up to date, please download the file from here: 1220

Then, please install the Intel Chipset Driver V10.1.19199.8340 for Windows 10 64-bit & Win11 64-bit---(WHQL). (If you need additional help with these installations, please contact ASUS)

Finally, please update your Windows to the latest build 19045. (Start > Settings > Windows Update).

Best regards,

Jose B.

Rushkc1024
ビギナー
13,966件の閲覧回数

Jose B,

After installing the Intel Chipset Driver in the link above, it updated the driver in Device Manager (even without rebooting.)

For added measure I did update the Firmware and checked for Windows updates.

Everything is working great.

Thanks for the help.  You can close this ticket.

Kevin

Jose_Intel
従業員
13,973件の閲覧回数

Hello Rushkc1024

We hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to complete the installations? 

Let us know if you still need assistance. 

Best regards,  

Jose B.   

Jose_Intel
従業員
13,946件の閲覧回数

Hello Rushkc1024

Thank you for your reply.  

We're glad to know the information helped. Hopefully, it will help other community members. Since the thread is now solved, we will close it. If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.   

Best regards,

Jose B.

Nomaaadz
ビギナー
13,760件の閲覧回数

Hello, I have an MSI MPG Z690 Carbon Wi-Fi with an I9-13900k CPU.  I downloaded all the drivers from their site for the MoBo, but I am still getting the Yellow Device Unknown for PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller. 

I did update the BIOS to the current version but still nothing. When I look for drivers, it can't seem to find anything that needs to be installed. Unless I'm missing something then I'm stumped. 

All I need is the download for the driver. Ill also include a copy of my scan from the System Support Utility. Thank you.

n_scott_pearson
スーパーユーザー
13,725件の閲覧回数

@Nomaaadz,

This device is part of the processor/chipset. To install support for it, you need to install the Intel Chipset Device Software package for your motherboard (here's link: https://download.msi.com/dvr_exe/mb/intel_chipset_adl_rpl.zip). To be sure that this package is fully and completely installed, use the following process. DO THIS NOW, EVEN IF YOU INSTALLED THIS PACKAGE PREVIOUSLY!

1. Unless your previous download was since 2023-09-08), download the package again (MSI Updated).
  2. Extract the contents of the ZIP file to a temporary folder.
  3. Open a Command Prompt or PowerShell window.
  4. Make this temporary folder the current folder.
  5. Execute command ".\SetupChipset.exe -overall".
  6. Reboot.
  7. Delete temporary folder.

What people don't understand is that the Chipset Device Software package needs to be the very first driver package that you install. If at all possible, install it before Windows Update has a chance to run.

Now, if you haven't, it is also important to install two other driver packages (again, AFTER the Chipset Device Software package),

Hope this helps,

...S

P.S. Each thread is for the discussion of only one person's issue. You should have created a new and separate thread to discuss your issue using the Post a Question button on the main forum page.

返信