Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14658 Discussions

Problema con controlador Intel® Rapid Storage Technology. Laptop nueva

AlejandroValle
Beginner

Hace un par de días adquirí una laptop (Gigabyte G5 KF5.53ES354SD Core i5-13500h). 

He tenido problemas al instalar Windows, no reconoce ninguna unidad de almacenamiento, he intentado con distintos drivers/controladores y no funciona, adjunto un par te imágenes.

Por favor alguien me podría ayudar con este problema.capture.pngImagen de WhatsApp 2024-05-01 a las 17.45.07_37da6193.jpg

0 Kudos
4 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello AlejandroValle,

Tenga en cuenta que solo podemos brindarle asistencia en inglés. Hemos utilizado una herramienta de traducción web para traducir esta respuesta, por lo tanto, puede haber alguna traducción inexacta. 

Would you be able to send us the screenshots in the English? I do apologize for this inconvenience but this will help understand it better. Thank you!

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
fconejero99
Beginner

Good morning, excuse me for jumping into the conversation.

I recently purchased the same laptop model that Alejandro mentions (Gigabyte G5 KF5.53ES354SD Core i5-13500h).

I can't install windows, it recognizes the boot, but it doesn't find any disk, try to download intel rapid storage drivers for 11th to 13th generation intel, also try to download all chipset drivers from gigabyte support, for this model, try to change VMD mode from bios and enable it, but it doesn't find any disk to download windows.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello AlejandroValle,

I am just checking in about the information we have requested, feel free to share with us so we can attend to your inquiry. 

as for fconejero99, thank you for posting in the communities. To give you the full focus of our support, I highly recommend that you create a new thread. This will also allow us to gain more visibility on the issue that both you and AlejandroValle experienced. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello AlejandroValle,

I hope you are doing well. As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. Should you need assistance in the future, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos