Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14567 Discussions

constantly crashing of 3DS max, sketchup , lumion - graphic software and Blue screen errors.

Dhara
Beginner

hi team, 

i have constructed PC in july 27,2023. after week of start system i get blue screen error with display message " there is some problem with hardware , need to restart PC " and my PC got restarted immediately. after that i am facing constantly file crashing issue and BCD while render is in progress.

Please find my system specifications : 

processor : INTEL CORE I9-13900K CPU

Mother Board : GIGABYTE-AORUS Z790 AORUS ELITE AX

DDR : CORSAIR 32GB DDR5 RAM VENGENCE 5200 MHZ

Graphic card : GIGABYTE RTX 4060TI 8GB GRAPHICS CARD

SMPS : DEEPCOOL 1000W SMPS DQ1000M-V3L 80 PLUS GOLD

Cooling : CM LIQUID COOLER ML360L ARGB V2

Please resolve my issue on priority as my graphic work has been stuck.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Dhara, 

Thank you for posting in the communities. I just want to ask: may I please know if you were able to render successfully before in your system without the BSOD? If you are, please let me know about the changes that you have made to your system. Kindly also share with us your SSU logs so we can become more familiar with your system configuration and check for possible errors. Have you also tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the error message? I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Dhara, 

As we have not heard a response in the past few days, we will proceed in closing this thread. Should you need further assistance, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos