Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14567 Discussions

i9-12900H VCCPRIM_3P3 External Capacitor Values

Shannon1
Beginner

Hello,

Would it be possible to know the recommended values for a decoupling capacitor between VCCPRIM_3P3 and GND on an i9-12900H? I am a university student and am unable to view technical documents related to this specification.

Thank you!

Best,

Shannon

0 Kudos
1 Solution
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello Shannon1

Thank you for your reply.

Please check the article Support for Sign-in Issues: How to Activate or Reactivate My Intel Account and Resource and Documentation Center Account

Best regards,

Isaac Q. 

Intel Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
DeividA_Intel
Employee

Hello Shannon1,  

Thank you for posting on the Intel® communities. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your Intel® Core™ i9-12900H Processor.   

In order to better assist you, please provide the following:  

1. Is this for a personal or business matter?

2. Are you working on a project? If so, can you provide more details?

3. Are you developing hardware or software based on this information?

Regards,  

Deivid A. 

0 Kudos
Shannon1
Beginner

Hello Deivid,

Thank you for your quick reply!

This is for a personal matter, and it's to repair my personal laptop. I believe that there is a short across the capacitors for VCCPRIM_3p3, and I want to replace them, but I don't know the values for them solely based on the schematic for my laptop. I am not developing any hardware from this information, as it's just to repair an existing laptop.

It would be very helpful to know information regarding the CPU, but I understand that there are confidentiality protocols in place to prevent regular consumers from accessing them.

Regardless, thank you for your help and understanding, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Best,

Shannon Tan

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello Shannon1,  

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details.

Regards,  

Isaac Q. 

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello Shannon1

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities. 

Based on our information, this question is related to design the best here is to transfer you to the developer zone for design information for the CPU, but if you have a Laptop, we recommend checking with the OEM about it.

Best regards,

Isaac Q. 

Shannon1
Beginner

Hello Isaac,

Thank you for the information! I will contact the OEM of the laptop about the problem.
I attempted to apply for the RDC Premier account, but I didn't find any information about the Premier DevZone application on the page that I was redirected to. Is there somewhere else I should be looking, or is that application not accessible to my account?

Thank you!

Best,

Shannon Tan

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello Shannon1

I will proceed to check the issue internally and post back soon with more details.

Best regards,

Isaac Q. 

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello Shannon1

Please check the article Support for Sign-in Issues: How to Activate or Reactivate My Intel Account and Resource and Documentation Center Account

Best regards,

Isaac Q. 

0 Kudos
Shannon1
Beginner

Got it, thank you!

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello Shannon1

Let us know if further support is required, otherwise, we will proceed to close the thread.

Best regards,

Isaac Q. 

0 Kudos
IsaacQ_Intel
Employee

Hello Shannon1,

We hope you are doing fine.

We have not heard back from you. So we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards.

Isaac Q.

Intel Customer Support Technician.

0 Kudos