i9 13900k crashes in all applications/game

Joseph10
Beginner

PC Specifications:

• CPU: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900K
  • CPU cooler: Arctic Liquid Freezer II - 420 ARGB 420mm
  • Motherboard: SUS ROG STRIX Z790-H Gaming Wi-Fi
  • RAM: GSKILL 32GB (2x16GB) TRIDENT Z5 BLACK DDR5 7600MHz CL36 1.40V RGB
  • SSD/HD Kioxia Exceria Pro lSE10Z002tg8 2TB 7300/6400MB/s PCI-e NVMe M.2 SSD.
  • GPU: Zotac GeForce RTX 4090 Trinity Gaming 24 GB GDDR6X.
  • PSU: ASUS ROG-THOR-1000p2-Gaming 1000W 80 Plus Platinum

Hello, I didn't have such a problem until 10-15 days ago. The problem started with him kicking out of the game while playing the CS2 Game. Then, in uncertain times, maybe 10 minutes, maybe 20 minutes, all applications started to close without any errors. I thought that the problem could be from the video card and did all the stress tests, but the problem was not with the GPU.

After that, my suspicions focused on my RAM Memories. I subjected it to a single and dual channel Memtest86 test that lasted 8 hours. But I didn't encounter any problems as single channel ram and dual channel ram.

My bios version is up-to-date on my motherboard and all my windows updates are installed as the latest version. But I haven't enabled any OC or XMP Settings on my motherboard. It was standing at the default settings. 

In this process, I checked my processor temperature values. My processor temperature values were at a normal level.

I enabled XMP Settings and selected 7000mhz. Then I opened the ASUS AI OC settings. Error / crashed time in games and applications was reduced compared to before, but throwing problems continued. Moreover, on top of that, it brought Blue Screen Errors with it.

While browsing in Community, I read an article that this error can be avoided by selecting the SVID Behavior BIOS setting as Intel's Fail Safe as a solution to this error, but this did not work in the solution.

There are a lot of people who are living with this problem, will intel clarify this issue? I am tormented. Don't you have a permanent solution that can prevent this situation? I look forward to your help.

Sorry for my bad English.

Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
ACarmona_Intel

Hello Joseph10,

Thank you for posting in our communities.

Please check your email inbox, as we have sent you a message regarding our concern.

Best regards,

Carmona A.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Kaev
Beginner

Hello ACarmona_Intel,

i'm facing the same issues with my 13700k on a Gigabyte Z790 Gaming X AX So.1700 DDR5.
What can i do fix that? All my games crashes at least once per hour. It's extremely frustrating.

Best regards

0 Kudos