Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14516 Discussions

need the Spec of VR12 and VR13

liang_ma
Beginner

Hello, can you share me the spec/PDG of VR12 and VR13? 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

liang_ma, Thank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

In order for us to provide the most accurate assistance o this topic, we just wanted to confirm a few details about your system:

What is the model of the Intel® product that you are using?

Is there any particular reason why you need that information?

Are you a developer?

Are you working on a project?

Are you building, designing, or modifying hardware/software?

Are you using a specific Intel® hardware/software platform?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
liang_ma
Beginner

Hello Alberto

Thank you for your feedback, I'm now working in a DC/DC convertor design company,  we are searching for the related information to study the power requirement of intel CPU, to prepare the knowledge for VR design for Intel CPUs. and our company already signed the NDA with Intel. you can confirm my company email address, please share these documents with me,  thank you!

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello liang_ma, You are very welcome, thank you very much for providing that information.

"we are searching for the related information to study the power requirement of intel CPU", we will be more than glad to further assist you with this matter.

There are many different Intel® processors and all of them have different power requirements, what is the specific model of the Intel® processor you are interested in? This is in order for us to confirm if the information you are looking for is available or to point you in the right direction to get it.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello liang_ma, I just wanted to check if you saw the information posted previously and if you need further assistance on this matter?

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
liang_ma
Beginner

Hi Alberto

sorry for the late reply as I was on holiday,  I'm not familiar with intel CPU, appreciate it if you can share with me the spec of VR13/VR13.HC and VR14. such as below

Thank you

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hi liang_ma, No problem at all, thank you very much for your response.

We will do further research on this matter, just to let you know, normally we need the model of the Intel® processor to be able to provide the information that you are looking for, as soon as I get any updates, I will post all the details on this thread.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Hi liang_ma, I just received an update on this matter.

In order to gather the information and documents you are looking for, please, visit, sign in, and submit your request in our Intel® Resource Design Center, they will further assist you with this matter in there:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/my-intel/design-center-sign-in.html?redirect=https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/design/resource-design-center.html

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos