Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14567 Discussions

power cores operate at a lower frequency than efficiency cores

Deksan
Beginner

When I started the computer for the first time there were no problems, the problem appeared shortly after I started the automatic optimization and I noticed that the processor overheated and the computer turned off, after which the power cores only worked up to this frequency.image.pngimage.png

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Deksan,

Thank you for posting in the communities. I want to further investigate these values for you. Just to confirm, are there any running applications in the background before benchmarking your system? When you mention automatic optimization, do you mean using the speed optimizer, or is there another software that you have used before the XTU? The reason I ask is because I want to check if there are any software or apps that conflict with the XTU. It would also be beneficial if we got more familiar with your system. Kindly share with us your Intel® System Support Utility for Windows logs. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M.

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Deksan,

Were you able to see my previous post? I am just checking about these information as it would really be helpful in diagnosing this issue for you. I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
Deksan
Beginner

Hello, I was able to solve the problem, it turned out that a palar limit was released from my motherboard

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Deksan, 

Thank you for letting us know that the issue was fixed. If you can provide us more description on how the issue was resolved, it would empower our fellow community members who might experience the same issue in the future. Helping others is a good way to foster a growing a community and we would really appreciate any information you can share.

I will be waiting for your reply. 

Ramyer M. 

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Deksan,

I am just checking in if you can provide more description on how you were able to resolve the issue. Feel free to share it in this post. Thank you!

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos
RamyerM_Intel

Hello Deksan,

We will proceed in closing this case as we have not heard a response from you in the past days. Should you need assistance in the future, feel free to post a new thread as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Ramyer M.

0 Kudos