Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20777 Discussions

Can I use the Questa-Intel Starter Edition for hobby?

flammmable
Beginner

Can I use the Questa-Intel Starter Edition for hobby? If yes, how can I get a license for Questa-Intel Starter Edition? I try to click the link "Intel® FPGA Self Service Licensing Center" in the "Intel® FPGA Licensing Support Center" and then I redirected on the Account Required page which tells:

- Ensure that you are using the email address associated with your Intel® Partner Alliance account.
- Complete registration for Intel® Partner Alliance account access.
- Contact your company’s partner admin to ensure you have the proper entitlements to view this content.

Still need help accessing Intel Partner Alliance? Chat with Intel.

In the chat Anna-Marie typed to me the next text:

"please visit this Intel Community - FPGAs and Programmable Solutions and post question on the appropriate subforum topic <...> this team is the one who can answer the query since this is out of our scope".

So how can I use a Questa-Intel Starter Edition If I do not represent any company?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hello

Welcome to Intel forum. Could you help to request the Questa Sim Starter Edition free license again here https://licensing.intel.com/        

1) Go to Sign up for Evaluation or Free licenses

2) Select Questa*-Intel® FPGA Starter Edition SW-QUESTA

3) # of Seats is always 1

4) Check the T&C box

5) Click Get License button

The license will be sent to email that you register with

But before that, could you help clear your web browsers cache/temporary internet files (if possible, shutdown your PC and restart back) and sign back to SSLC https://licensing.intel.com/  using Google chrome and see how things go.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos