Programmable Devices
CPLDs, FPGAs, SoC FPGAs, Configuration, and Transceivers
20777 Discussions

Letter of Volatility for EP3C40F484C8N

Emma7
Novice

Please can Intel provide a letter of volatility for P/N EP3C40F484C8N and sorry if its on the wrong forum!

Thanks 

Labels (1)
1 Solution
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

If this does address your question, please take a moment to close this service request from your mySupport account and fill out the service evaluation survey. If you feel your support experience was excellent, please rate it with score of 10. If you feel your support experience was less than a 9 or 10, please allow me to correct it before closing or please let me know the cause so that I can improve your future support experience.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
folleeeme
Novice

EP3C40F484C8N is still in stock
Email:jack@aceicc.com
WsApp:+8615999908188

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. I'm still in the midst of the discussion regarding this with the internal teams. Unfortunately, it takes longer than usual heard. I will plan on letting you know as soon as I learn more information. Really appreciate your patience.

Warm Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
Emma7
Novice

Hi Nazrul

Thank you for your help, its much appreciated and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Emma7

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi Emma,

Before we can provide the LoV, we need some more information for this request.

Could you please provide the details below?

Name :

Company :

Address :

Purpose of the LoV :

Looking forward for your reply.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
Emma7
Novice

Hi Nazril

As requested, please find my responses below:-

Name : Emma Jackson

Company : Renishaw PLC

Address : New Mills, Wotton-Under-Edge, GL12 8JR, United Kingdom.

Purpose of the LoV : We have been requested by an Renishaw customer based in the US for us to provide LoV for a range of Renishaw products and the above component is incorporated onto the PCB.   Hence, we require this information to base the accuracy of the LoV that we need to create to supply to said customer.

I hope this helps and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Emma7

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi Emma,

Thank you for providing the details as requested. I'm currently waiting for the internal team to provide the LOV. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hi Emma7

I'm sorry for the delay. Below I will attach the Letter of Volatility for EP3C40F484C8N.

Hope that helps and do let me know if I can assist you any further.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
Emma7
Novice

Hi Nazrul

Just a quick note to say thank you - very much appreciated.

Regards

Emma7

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

I’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

If this does address your question, please take a moment to close this service request from your mySupport account and fill out the service evaluation survey. If you feel your support experience was excellent, please rate it with score of 10. If you feel your support experience was less than a 9 or 10, please allow me to correct it before closing or please let me know the cause so that I can improve your future support experience.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos